Wednesday 8 February 2017

New Sale A Bration Products - coming soon

Oh I can't wait any longer to share the new items coming your way from 21st February... so I won't....

So there are 3 new extra Sale A Bration items that can be yours for free for every £45 ordered... from 21st February... and one I think you will all want more than one of!!! These will be in addition to the first release Sale A Bration products in the current SAB leaflet...

First up... Make a Medallion... I know that this will be really popular with some of you...
Second up... Reverse Words... I got to use these at Training today... and I can promise you that I had a lot of fun!!! Took about 30 seconds for these to grow on me!!! Must have...
And last... but definitely not least!!! The Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack.... 

Oh my word... these are incredible!!! Razzle Dazzle and all that jazz!! In 3 of the most beautiful colours... must have... a few of these... so I sincerely hope that Stampin' Up! have lots... and lots... and lots... please do not wait around for these... 

Back soon with a project or two to show you these in the flesh... so to speak...

No comments: