Wednesday 21 September 2016

Wonderful Reindeer Time of Year...

So Cookie Cutter has been out again...  And after a few little reindeer head stamps and punches... Voila! So cute!  

Baby Wipe Swiped Pool Party ink onto Shimmery White card panel... 

Wonderful Year greeting and Mountain Adventure snowflakes stamped in black (when dry)
Reindeer heads stamped in black onto Whisper White and Crumb Cake card (2 of each). And 1 red onto white card...

Antlers & ears on the white ones marker-coloured in Soft Suede
Crumb Cake heads overstamped with Crumb Cake using the great texture/faux fur stamp from Touches with Texture... 

All punched out and the the Crumb Cake heads trimmed round the head....
Nose hand cut from the red on white head to add to Rudolph...

2 comments:

Courtenay Heuston said...

Oh my gosh I love it! Thank you. I'm a demo in Australia and I didn't "need" Wonderful Greeting but now I do! I love your card.

Amanda said...

Glad to have been of service Courtenay!! Thank you....