Thursday 4 August 2016

Cheers ... and a bottle of Gin!

At our last Quarterly Training we were given a Make & Share the Tag Business Challenge! 

We had been asked to bring our favourite New Annual Catalogue stamp set... so I had my brand New Mixed Drinks on hand... 
Mixed Drinks Photopolymer Stamp Set
So though I didn't think they were quite appropriate for the challenge... ie to make and then give out to people to showcase/introduce what we do... I made these 10 tags anyways...  and thought I would share them in any case!
I couldn't even find a bottle of champagne or prosecco for photographic display purposes either... but hey a lovely bottle of Martin Miller's English Icelandic gin does the job for me!!! Definitely a great gin to try!! And reduced in Morrisons yesterday!!! Just sayin!

And now I need to make some more appropriate tags!

Want to see some more makes using the Mixed Drinks set... here you go... these 2 lovely creations being from the Stampin' Up ! web site.... 
Mixed Drinks Photopolymer Stamp Set
Though these do remind me of my recent holiday!!! We were very lucky to have the Parasol cocktail bar about 10 minutes walk away that was reportedly one of the Top 10 in Europe!! 
Photo Courtesy of Parasol Beach Bar
Though subsequently I believe this to be (more accurately) one of the 10 Coolest Bars in Lesbos! Either way... they made a great cocktail, quirky and fun place to be -  and the sunset view was fabulous... 

No comments: